Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Soo to Bruce Mines

Here are the two delightful people who have been my hosts in the Soo for the last day and a half, Mike and Doreen Skippen. I would have liked to stay and enjoy their hospitality for longer but had to get back on the road.
Saw this horse and wagon/buggy just West if Bruce Mines and the first thing I thought was that it was Amish. First one like this that I have seen. The wind that was from the East this morning swung around by noon and was from the South. Got in half a day to do the 65 kms. to Bruce mines. Nice to not be in pain today.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is quite some rest and relaxation, more like work!!! hahaha
    Shane said that he sent you a msg via twitter but don't see that one on your comments, just the one that I did for him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you earthquake safe???? Hopefully you are too far away from it.

    ReplyDelete